Monday, July 8, 2013

Family Reunion in Georgia

So we had a very eventful reunion.  Although Sarah Anne broke her leg and it kept us in a little more, we still had a lot of fun.  I am so very blessed to have all 4 of my grandparents alive and it was wonderful seeing my Mom's parents and her family.  Sarah Anne LOVED having all her cousins to play with and after her accident she felt so big and proud when they would come visit her.  Everyone was so sweet to help us with the girls and Sarah Anne even made it on a quick boat ride.  Matt, Mama, Daddy, and I did too with some of my cousins, of course when we went the boat broke down so our 20 minute boat ride (sunscreen free) turned into about an hour and a half with lots of sunburn, but it was still a lot of fun and I got to tube some!  So here are the pictures!!

Sweet Lexi and Grandaddy came to play games with our girl!



This makes me want to cry.  I would not EVER want any sweet child to ever go through this, I am VERY glad we are past this!!


Aaron and Kyle came to visit!!

Sweet Becca Anne!  Thank goodness she is an easy going baby!!

Rigdon shirts!!  Baby Sally wanted to wear it too!!

Amanda and Becca!!

Aunt Julia with our girl

The splint....

Becca and Sarah Anne coloring

Here big sister, I will help you!!

Becca and Grandma

Aiden playing ball



SWEET BABY!!!

Love my happy girl!

I love this picture!!





Becca loves her Granddaddy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment