Friday, February 22, 2013

School Time in the Norman House

So I have decided it is finally time to add my big girl to my list of students taught.  We are going to start identifying letters/things that begin with those letters.  I am hoping to spend 3-4 days on each letter and found a great website with lots of fun activities for every letter of the alphabet.  Today we started by talking about capital letters, read an alphabet book, and worked on coloring letters that we will turn into a matching game. Sarah Anne was SO excited to try out school and we found a backpack and she was determined to call me teacher 3,000 times a minute.  It was really fun and she is already asking what different things start with so I am excited!  We will see how it goes as we prepare for letter A!!

Ready with her book bag!!

This is what little sisters do during school.

She needed a place to hang her back pack!

Singing her ABC's while pointing to each letter.

Coloring the letters

Playing our matching game!

I love that my big girl is so excited about learning and although I wasn't early childhood, hopefully my Teaching Degree can get put to use again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment