Friday, February 22, 2013

Beyond Blessed!

We have been overwhelmed with how blessed with are with wonderful friends and family.  For the last 2 weeks our Sunday School class has blessed us with meals so that as we adjust to being a family of 4 we didn't have to worry about meals.  Then my Grandparents came for a full week to help take care of us and just when we thought we were going to have to have a full week by ourselves, my Mom came and helped us for a few days.  Needless to say, sweet little Becca will be almost a month old before we have to officially have a week just the 3 of us girls by ourselves.  Thankfully Matt only has to work half days on Fridays so I don't really count those days either!  As you can see we have had some adjustments, but God has blessed us so much as we have made this transition.  So here are some pictures from our visitors...Oh and our precious big girl turned 3 while my grandparents were here so Matt and I got to take her to Chuck E. Cheese while my grandparents watched Rebecca.  I cannot believe my girl is 3, but I am thankful she is so big and such a WONDERFUL helper.  She adores her baby sister!!

Grandaddy singing to sweet Baby Becca!

He is SO good with those precious girls.  It is amazing that my Grandparents (both in their 70's) can come 6 hours and are so active and able to take care of us!!

Telling Grandaddy secrets.

My sweet baby hanging out in her crib!

Reading stories with Grandaddy!

Singing Happy Birthday to the big 3 year old!

Just hanging out

I'm 3!!!!

Cheese!!

At Chuck E Cheese watching the show.

Dancing with Daddy!

Cheering Daddy on!

Riding the horse like a big girl!

Rocking out!

Presents from Gigi and Pops!!

Thanks Gigi and Pops!!

Sweet picture with Grandma and Grandaddy!!

The girls with Nanny who they both ADORE!!

Baby Becca and Nanny (she was not pleased with the hat)

A little happier now!

Each one with their baby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment