Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Wear #6

So guess what Sarah Anne got to wear again Sunday!  (I know you are probably ready for today to be over so we can move past Winnie the Pooh, but its worth the wait I promise!!)  Our normal D&D group decided to do it a little more fallish!  We had dinner, then headed outside (where the temperature dropped QUICKLY), lit a fire, roasted marshmallows, and the kids played games and jumped all night long.  It was a FABULOUS night and it really was the first night that truly felt like Halloween/Fall.  So here is Sarah Anne's outfit once again....
Let me just look at how to decorate this little pumpkin

A sticker for my pumpkin, a sticker for me!

MY PUMPKIN FACE!!!

Sweet Daniel that I got to rock while he slept!

Wild babies in the jump castle!!

LOOK AT ME!!

Concentrating on the hole!

Getting some help from Daddy

Where are our s'mores??


And in case you haven't figured it out by now, I am not overly creative, but I will do just about anything for cheap/free food that I don't have to cook!!  So tonight our whole family will be dressing up to get $2 burritos from Chipolte!  Here are a few of our preparations for tonight...

My coloring assistant

SO EXCITED!!!!!

Look for our family costumes soon...it will be entertaining I can promise that much!

No comments:

Post a Comment