Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Boo at the Zoo!!

We went to Boo at the Zoo for the first time this year and Sarah Anne LOVED it!!  She proudly wore her Winnie the Pooh costume and had her bag and was ready to trick or treat.  For some reason she says "Halloween" instead of trick-or-treat, but she got plenty of candy and had lots of fun!!  We went with some of our good friends so with her bag and her best buddies Molly and Isaiah she was off!!  We saw a few animals and her favorite was the "foam" which was like this big soap pit.  On a side note, I definitely realized that I am older as I saw one of my 2nd grade girls that is now almost as tall as I am and has turned into a beautiful 6th grader.  I could not believe it.  So here is our night....

Ready to go!!!

Making sure you get the full effect of the costume!!

SO EXCITED to be going!!

I tried to get Isaiah too, but he was ready to hunt down the candy!

My Pooh girl!

Waiting for the magic show...

that Molly got to assist in.

Where's the next candy station?  (which she named gas stations)

Watching the show!!

LOOK AT THIS GIANT SPIDER!!!

Dancing with Daddy!!

So she is such a dancer.  I think she doesn't even realize it but her hips start shaking and next thing we know she is full on dancing!!  I love this girl!!

Dancing with Mommy!!!

The foam pit...my fearless girl went in above her head!




Molly with her Mommy!!

Matt with Sarah Anne walking through...no you cannot see her because she is COVERED!!

Then Matt disappeared too...

Isaiah that was so fun!!!

Sweet Naava

Lindsey wanted to make sure Brad was included

Notice how wet they look!!

We are looking forward to our week full of fun Fall activities, so look for some more soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment