Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Perfect Picnic Playdate

Sarah Anne and I went on a picnic playdate with our friends Lori and Topher and had a REALLY fun time!!  Sarah Anne certainly is a trooper we went from a Renogram one day to a playdate the next and she didn't miss a beat!  She is such a precious sweet baby and such  gift from God.  Anyway, these are a few pictures from our picnic.  Sarah Anne loves her friend Topher!!


Sarah Anne and Topher hanging out in the wagon!

Oh hey Topher!  Why don't you share your drink with me?

One of the few pictures we got with both of them wearing hats!!

Let's talk!

I LOVE TO RIDE!!

Cute Topher

Topher enjoyed "sunbathing" in the wagon.

Sarah Anne playing with the rocks, Topher playing with the straps! 

My sweet baby!

OHHHHHHHHH I like to swing!!

Pretty swinging girly

Down the slide......

Just hanging out while Topher drinks his bottle

Topher and Lori!!

Can I fit in there?  She didn't make it because she hit her head and then a little boy came so I had to move her.  But the boy DID ask nicely to get through.

Topher chilling out swinging

WHEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!  I love to swing.

Friends swinging

I love the way he is all relaxed just enjoying the swing.  SO CUTE!!

If you notce, Sarah Anne is trying to climb out, she had enough!

These are a few pictures from earlier this week. 
Me and my girl!!

Cute girl!

Hey Mama!  Where is the ball going??

Oh hey!  I can work that camera.

I NEED THAT CAMERA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment