Friday, March 11, 2011

Laundry, Eating, and Bags from Mimi

I cannot get over how quickly Sarah Anne is growing up.  It seems like everyday is something new.  She is a very busy girl and is always willing to "help".  This week she has really helped with the laundry.  I had my piles sorted and apparently they were not up to Sarah Anne's satisfaction.

This was my original pile.

Sarah Anne working very hard "fixing" it.

Fixed just the way she liked it thrown all over the kitchen floor.

We have also been working on eating with a spoon/fork.  Sarah Anne is an EXCELLENT eater and talks the whole time she eats.  Even if you are a terrible cook she will make you feel like you are the best ever.  Anyway, these are a few pictures of our attempts to eat with a fork instead of our hands.

You see the fork is very close to her mouth, but her hand is the faster choice.
YAY!!  We did it! One time the whole meal counts right?
Pausing for a picture to show how messy we are with rice stuck to our face.
Oh well at least she can hold her cup by herself!

Lastly, Sarah Anne has recently discovered purses/bags.  She is a very girly girl, which we are a little unsure about!!  Mimi had given her a bag with her name on it and she has collected things and carries it around like its her purse.  She loves to climb into her car with it and drag it around where ever she is going.
Yes Mama?  I love my bag.

I love how she looks like she's about to fly with her foot in the air.


Oh I found some keys!

In Sarah Anne's bag: keys, a phone, a pack of rice, a spoon, and half an Easter egg

Getting ready to take off...

This is her holding it on her shoulder.  SO CUTE!!

5 comments:

  1. I love this blog idea!!!!! Don't you dare take me off of it!!! What cute pictures and I love the story line that goes with it. Makes me feel like and there and miss you guys terribly all at the same time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOPS! Should say Makes me feel like I'm there and miss you guys terribly all at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We will not take you off!! I guess you figured out how to sign in? We miss you bunches too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why do I need a fork, I have a perfectly good hand!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha exactly she agrees! I'm very impressed that you are a follower too!!

    ReplyDelete