Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Christmas 2019

So I didn't realize I had not posted since our Disney trip!  For Christmas, we battled lots of different illnesses.  In the course of a month, the girls both had pneumonia, colds, and Becca had yet another ear infection.  So, I think I kind of lost that time.... But we were able to be healthy enough to go to Grandma and Grandaddy's to celebrate Christmas with family!  It was a fun time!

Christmas Eve began with the new Star Wars Movie!!



Ready for church!






I love the way these two love each other!






Made it to Grandma's!










"Happy Birthday Jesus"








Getting basketball tips from Uncle Steve







Snowball fight!






Becca has been creating "rides" after Disney.  This is her being Wendy on the Peter Pan ride!

Celebrating New Years with friends!












I LOVE this picture!





No comments:

Post a Comment