Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Charleston Trip

Matt, the girls, and I decided we needed a little vacation once my job ended at church.  We decided to go back to Charleston and it was WONDERFUL.  We chose a hotel that was central to everything.  We went to the beach, ate at California Dreaming, went to Charles Towne Landing, swam, and then hit up another state park on our way out.  It was so relaxing and was an amazing time for us to connect and be together.  Also, the girls and I started our 2nd year of Grounded together (and Sarah Anne's 5th year).  I love being able to go with them!

Love these sweet girls!






They said I needed a picture too!

We also visited sweet Catherine while she was in the hospital!

We love this sweet girl!


Me and my beautiful big girl!

The sun was bright!









These girls are so beautiful!



















We recreated a picture from when the girls were little the first time they came!


It was a little warm so we had ice cream!










It was beautiful and an amazing weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment