Saturday, July 20, 2019

Camp LaVida

Sarah Anne braved Camp LaVida all by herself for mini-cap and she did GREAT!!  I was able to drive her, which made me feel better so I could see where she slept, met her leader, and made sure she was settled.  She had the most AMAZING time.  She was able to swim, bake, do archery, listen to multiple missionaries, spend time in God's Word, and have an amazing time.  We were so excited to get her back!  While she was gone, Becca went to Camp Ninnie and Bubby and had a great time hanging out with their new kitten that adopted them.  Here are the few pictures I have of Sarah Anne's grand adventure!!

Date with my girl!


My sweet girl and her friend Lilly!

Sweet, sweet friends!



She was ready to go!

Saying goodbye....



Love my sweet girl!

Her sweet counselor the day I came back!

When everyone got back, Becca had a party for Sarah Anne, they were both so delirious they rolled on the floor laughing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment