Monday, September 10, 2018

A Beaufort Adventure

We ventured off to Beaufort for Labor Day and loved every second once we got there.... Getting there was another story....  As we were headed down we heard a loud noise and then the low tire pressure light came on.  THANK HEAVENS Matt was driving and he safely got us off the Interstate and 5 hours later, a gas station, and 2 tire places we were on our way.  Once we got there though we had the best time with Nana.  There were lots of games, a boat tour, the playground, football, church, and so many wonderful memories were made!  My sweet Nana is one of my most favorite people and I love every single moment with her.  I cherish my weekly phone calls with her and I love that my girls adore and love her and have the wonderful memories with her that I have. 
This was the tire...

caused by this 

But it was all sunshine and clear skies once we got there!

Love this cute, sassy girl!



It was a very serious Scrabble game... that ended in a tie!

I love this sweet picture!


Love this precious man of mine!

Ready for the big boat tour!





Ready to find some dolphins!


It was a beautiful day with a beautiful view!










Enjoyed every bite of her chocolate doughnut after church!

Sad to leave....




Love this precious Nana of mine!


It was such a fun, wonderful trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment