Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Family Pictures

I already shared about the wonderful job the school did honoring my sweet Mama for her wonderful service, but I wanted to share one last thing.  Mrs. Chris contacted me several months before the picnic to coordinate a family picture since we would all be in town.  We were able to keep it a secret until the day before, in fairness to Mama to wrap her head around it.  Ms. Vanessa Kauffman (vanessak.com) took the pictures and they were BEYOND beautiful.  It was so much fun and the shots she got perfectly match the personalities of our family.  This was a sweet and wonderful gift and one that all of us were excited about since we have never been great about taking professional pictures and one I know Mama will always cherish.

Love every single person in this picture!



Very blessed to be a part of this family




















These were all wonderful, but the next few might be my favorite

A little crazy!



This definitely suits us a little more...

I love Matt's face as SA tried to tickle him!




I LOVE this one too!!

Becca could only be serious for so long before "Becca" came out




These were so wonderful and a memory we will all cherish!

No comments:

Post a Comment