Monday, September 18, 2017

May and June 2017

So clearly I have failed majorly in the blog department.  I was going to do the whole summer, but just this large amount covered May and June so we will start there.  I'd like to say I'd do better, but let's just take it one day at a time!  So this summer was fabulous.  We went to the lake for Memorial Day, Becca finished the Cookie Room at Union, VBS, Camp JAM, went to Nashville, went to Charleston with friends, and I'm sure 100 other things that hopefully I took pictures of.  So here we go!

Bubby came to the big girl's program

Last day

Love my sweet family


The breakfast at Becca's favorite!



Matt ran a half, we surprised the girls and took them downtown to spend the night and then cheer him on!


We walked around downtown and found a smoothie

Love these two!


Boat Rides

Such a special time

Love this man!





This girl thinks she is a princess






Karaoke 





Love these friends

Fireflies game





Oh yeah, this summer I fell (turned out to be twice), but the first time I did a doozy on my arm.  Which resulted in bowling left hand.

These girls LOVE bowling




VBS 2017

Love these friends


Headed to Nashville for the girl's first plane ride

Found Nanny and Bubby to go!





We're ready!!

Sweet girl!

Ready for plane 1

Off to Nashville

Fun adventures


LOVED the Alice in Wonderland theme at Opryland




Science Adventure Center


Shooting germs is their most favorite thing!



These two!













Celebrated 10 years with this man.  I cannot believe how blessed I am or that it's already been 10 years!!

We did a scavenger hunt through Nashville.  It was so fun!




10 years!!












These two always need a ride!

Twinsies!

This was fun....

until it fell off and knocked her in the head.

Ready for the flight back






This kid is a plane expert you know

Friend Charleston Trip



So fun!

a wild and fun time!

Love these sweet women who get up and do workouts with me!  They might just be insane

Splash Zone!


Some were worn out!

Sad to head home

Then just crazy



Ran a 5 K!

Somehow we took top 3 in our age bracket





Camp JAM







A fun and eventful May/June

No comments:

Post a Comment