Thursday, March 9, 2017

Disney Day 4

Disney Day 4 involved Hollywood Studios for Matt, the girls, and I, Magic Kingdom for my parents, some downtime for Nana, then meeting back at the room to relax a little, and everyone headed to Epcot for a late lunch at The Garden Grill.  Because of the way Disney loads the pictures, I don't really have pictures of the 4 of us at Hollywood Studios, but I do have lots of fun ones from Epcot!  The Garden Grill was fun and the sweet lady gave us fast passes to the "Talk with Crush".  I probably wouldn't have ever chosen to go, but it ended up being perfect! All of us went and were able to enjoy it along with a fun ride on the Living with the Land, and Spaceship Earth.  We met Mickey, Minnie, and Goofy and also stood in a FOREVER LONG LINE to ride Frozen, Test Track, and Soarin'.  The girls loved every second of it!!

Ready to leave Epcot




Love these two.  So thankful for the way they love our sweet family and still take care of me!



Meeting Mickey!


















Meeting Goofy



So sweet!






Minnie!





Excited

She was thrilled despite how it looks!




Becca's smile cracks me up!  It was getting late...





The girls loved Test Track!!!  



Love my precious husband!  










The Frozen ride!


I love this one!!




In the wrong day, but still such a fun picture from our Hollywood & Vine lunch!

Is my grandmother not one beautiful, amazing lady?  It would not have been the same if she hadn't come!


SA always made sure Gigi was doing ok!


The boat ride







Garden Grill Lunch







Living in the Land boat ride

Riding Spaceship Earth

Love these 2!!

After our yummy lunch

So sweet!

Nana's Spaceship Earth World

Loved another fun day at Disney!!

No comments:

Post a Comment