Tuesday, March 17, 2015

A Fun Project

So this post is really more for me than anyone else, so do not feel that you need to read it, but I did decide to throw in some cute pictures of the girls to make it more enticing!  Sarah Anne and I have been reading the Little House on the Prairie series.  I decided that we should come up with questions to interview her grandparents and great-grandparents about how life was when they were growing up.  I really didn't think it would be a big deal and that it was just something to help her with her reading and also have some experience typing (she typed the questions up herself), but I was pleasantly surprised.  As she asked the questions and everyone answered (especially my grandparents and great-aunt) I realized there were many things that I didn't know about them.  So, I don't know exactly what it will be, but we will be saving these questionnaires and turning them into some kind of memory book. The answers about their life will be invaluable one day and something that we would not know had we not asked.  So stay tuned for what exactly that will be, I am not the craftiest person in the world but I will come up with something!  Also, during our school time we have been looking up the college teams for our brackets (both girls of course have Duke winning it all!).  We are categorizing where each team is from (and locating it on our puzzle map) and categorizing their mascot as mammals, birds, amphibians, reptiles, fish, and other.  So it really has been a lot of fun!  My sweet girl is getting so big and I love learning and growing with her!


Sweet silly girls!


Of course everyone needs their own separate buggy!


Talking to Gigi and Aunt Betty

Listening intently


Leaving a message for Bubby


Doing bracket research


My cute big girl!!

Working hard

Typing



Such a fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment