Thursday, February 5, 2015

"Ecca is 2"

If you ask Becca how old she is, she will proudly get her 2 little pudgy fingers, grin, and pronounce, "Ecca is 2!"  She has grown up so so much and is talking and her sweet little personality is shining through.  She ADORES her big sister and the 2 of them love to play together and often tell me to leave them alone so they can play together.   Becca is VERY tall and people often don't believe me when I say she is 2 (she has only been 2 for a week).  Her well check isn't until next week so we won't have her exact stats until next week, but I do know she is about 30 pounds and is almost tall enough to ride the ponies at the zoo (we are talking a fingernail width, but then we have to be brave enough to leave Mama and Daddy to do it).

Anyway, Becca's big thing is Minnie Mouse so for her 2nd birthday we did a very simple Minnie birthday.  I have to say we are blessed with many wonderful friends and it was very hard to just pick a few to come and celebrate.  Our friends are wonderful and it is such a blessing to me that so many people love our sweet baby and are investing in her life.  So we did most of the decorations ourselves
and made lots of "Mickey Mouse Clubhouse" like food and even had Toodles to help play our games!  (Thanks to Pinterest!  I am not a perfectionist so I completely fine to take an idea and do the best I can and just enjoy the fun)  Here is our celebration of Becca being 2....

First Matt took Becca to the zoo while Sarah Anne was at school and then we went to El Poblano for lunch!!

Love my sweet girls!

Becca's cupcakes!  I made the icing myself which I was pretty proud about!!


Our coke bottle "ring toss" bottles

Pin the bow on Minnie

Goody bags

"Oh Toodles!"

Pete's PB&J's









All the friends!!




Bowling














Hunting for "Minnie's bow" (Snack bags tied with ribbon with either goldfish or white chocolate popcorn)








Sweet friends!



Toodles came to help us with our next activity!








"I did it"



You play games, I will hang out on Bubby!








Cheese!! (Charlotte was looking for snacks!)


Becca adores Carley!





Matt and I were impressed that Becca knew to blow out the candle.  It's funny Sarah Anne was the oldest of most of her friends so her birthday was before most of her friends.  Becca is the youngest of most of her friends and I guess has learned how birthdays go from theirs.






Oh that is my Olaf



Becca LOVES her Minnie outfit!




Toodles had tape (for pin the bow on Minnie), rings (for ring toss), balls (for bowling), and bags (for our Minnie bow hunt)




And here are a few of Becca at her birth and 1st birthday!

Sweet "Sis sis" has loved her since Day 1


1st Birthday 

And as always sis sis is never far!


Her hair has come in SO MUCH!!

Our very first picture as a family of 4!  

We cannot imagine life without our precious Becca! 

No comments:

Post a Comment