Wednesday, September 3, 2014

18 Months a Month Later....

So I am only a month late in updating about our big girl, but better late than never right?  Becca is SO much bigger than Sarah Anne was at this age further proving how different God has made each child.  Becca is much more shy than Sarah Anne ever was and is a climber.  She is a very busy girl and is into everything.  That being said she actually does sit and likes to put things in and out of bowls or other fine motor things.  She is also a cheese ball and knows how to ham it up when she feels the need to put on a show!!  Both girls although different are amazing and we are thankful that God has blessed us with them.  So here are Becca's statistics compared to Sarah Anne's (I had to ask the doctor for Sarah Anne's, so I figure I better put them both in here so that I will at least have a copy for the future!!):

Becca:
Height: 35 inches
Weight: 28.6 pounds
Head: 19 inches

Sarah Anne:
Height: 32 inches
Weight: 25.5 pounds
Head: 18.5 inches

So here are some pictures to show both girls at 18 months.  It's crazy I convince myself they don't look that much alike, then I realize I am WRONG:



Becca

SA

SA


Becca



SA

Becca



No comments:

Post a Comment