Monday, February 17, 2014

Snow and Valentines Day

We had an extra 3 days with Matt again because it SNOWED again!!  It was really fun and made for a great Valentine's Day.  This year for Valentines we drew names and went and got gifts for each other and everyone had to make Valentines for everyone in the family.  We made boxes to collect our gifts and Valentines and thankfully went shopping before the storm so we had gifts for everyday.  We opened them all with a tea party.  It was a really special way to show how much we loved each other and helped make it special before our big girls 4th birthday!!  Becca was sick most of the week so she and I stayed inside but Matt and SA had a BLAST out in the snow.  They made snowmen and went sledding.  She cannot wait for snow again!!

My snow babies ready!!

LETS GO!!

Snow Angel!


SNOWBALL FIGHT!!

MOMMY MADE A TENT!!!


Let me in!!


I AM ALL IN!!




I wanna go play!!


Missy Prissy made a mad dash outside then ran right back in!!!


Ready to sled


Sledding!!  She laughed and screamed the whole way down!!

Making Valentines!!


Our valentines!


The present boxes

Our little Valentines Day party!!

Presents are nice, I want snacks!!

Sarah Anne!!

Snacks are good!!

And big girl drinks

Thats nice Daddy....

Where is my snack???

No comments:

Post a Comment