Saturday, April 6, 2013

Downtown Columbia Adventures

Well since we are finally well for today, we DO NOT take healthiness for granted around here!  I have survived the flu and Sarah Anne has survived a UTI, so we decided since the weather was going to be warmer we were getting out of the house and having a Norman Day Adventure.  We went dowtown for the Soda Market something downtown (which was actually REALLY nice), Trader Joe's, and Moes in Forest Acres.  It was really fun and motivated us to come up with some fun plans for the afternoon which I will post once we do them.  Can you tell that I am trying to get back into blogging now that I have things to post other than pathetic sick pictures of us?!?!?

First, this is what my sweet babies got for my birthday with Nanny.  Yellow flowers (because yellow if my favorite), Moes gift card, and a precious card my big girl picked out!

Love these babies!!


Let's have an ADVENTURE DAY!!




My sweet girls ready to go!

Let's go Mama!






Downtown!!

Buying some popcorn!!!

Downtown picture!

This is how Baby Becca does it!

Me and my girl!!

Trader Joe's!



We travel with our own hand sanitizer...think we are afraid of germs??

This is a delicious burrito!!!

Talking to Daddy....

He makes her so happy!!

CHEESE!!!

Silly goosy with sour cream on her face!!

1 comment: