Saturday, March 23, 2013

School Days and Charleston Trip

For the record I started this post 2 weeks ago, I didn't get it finished because we were hit with the flu and Baby Becca with the stomach bug.  NOT FUN, but here is our post from when we were healthy:


So we are progressing on our letters and are now on letter F.  It has been so much fun and I amazed at how quickly Sarah Anne has caught on.  She points out letters EVERYWHERE we go and wants to do school as soon as she wakes up everyday.  I also am loving it!  My entire life I have wanted to be a teacher and while I greatly enjoyed my days as a teacher, I did not enjoy all the paperwork/standards/randomness that was thrown at me.  I was listening to Focus on the Family and they were talking about how women can sometimes struggle when they stay home with having a purpose/using their gifts.  I realized then that I am so blessed because God has gifted me with the ability to teach and I am able to use this gift on our precious girls and also at our church through Mission Friends.  It is such an amazing and precious thing knowing what God has called me to do.  Ok, so we also went to Charleston and as always my Mom took tons of pictures and we had a wonderful time as Baby Becca got to experience Charleston for her first time.

Having a carnival

Guessing where the bear is

Ready for church!! (Rebecca's first Sunday morning trip)

Carnival 

Looking at clouds...I LOVE this picture Matt took!

Then inside to make a cloud picture

Onto letter D for disco

Precious Baby Becca

These 2 already love each other so much....Sarah Anne is the GREATEST big sister!

Lifting up so big!!

Bundled up for her first downtown trip!

This is what you do when you go downtown, you have to have ice cream and watch for Bubby, eat your ice cream then watch Bubby go on a call.  There is no brown milk for Baby Becca, only ice cream.  Sarah Anne LOVES Charleston!!

Eating that ice cream!

Our beautiful big girl!

None for Baby Becca :-(

I love these 3!!!

Our precious family!1

Everyone had to squat!

Sweet family!

And our baby

And the big sister!!!

Walking back

Climbing up to the van!!



Sweet Baby Becca!

GUESS WHO GOT A BIKE!!!

It was cold, but she still rode!!

Bundled Baby!!

Rebecca loves her Nanny!1


Look at that big girl!!

LOVE THAT WILD BABY!!!

Working hard on school!!

F IS FOR FLOWERS!!!!


And one last one of my precious big sister girl!!


No comments:

Post a Comment