Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Pictures LONG overdue!!

So for the record, the blog told me I had posted too many pictures and I had to start paying in order to load more pictures.  I decided to try one more time, and today it wasn't an issue, so here is a little update on the Normans.  Our sweet Baby Becca will be born by next week, January 30th as that is when we are inducing. Sarah Anne could not be more thrilled, and neither could we!  We know it will be an adjustment, but we are so looking forward to this wonderful blessing that God is giving our sweet family!!  We had some Christmas/Maternity pictures taken in November by my sister's good friend Rian (https://www.facebook.com/RianBessinger).  She did an AMAZING job and I love how she captured our sweet girl!  So here are the pictures and look for updates soon for our new baby!!


I love my sweet family!!

Swinging high!!

Silly faces!!!

WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO??

Our sweet little family!

Just trying to climb a few little rocks!!

I love this beautiful precious girl that is going to make the best big sister EVER!!!!

1 comment: