Friday, August 31, 2012

Mice, Animals, and Fun!!

Ok so I realize mice are animals, however in this case I'm talking about our new found friend Chuck E Cheese!!  I decided to come up with something different to do (and I got 20 free tokens for Sarah Anne's half birthday), so we got there early and then Matt joined us for lunch, games, and lots of fun.  We've also enjoyed several trips to the zoo with friends now that school is in so there is NO ONE anywhere we go....its AMAZING!!  So here is a quick update.....
Got the tokens and ready to play!!

Working hard!

Hey!!  I'm on the caroswheel!!

A TICKET FOR BABY BECCA!!
 (no we don't know what we're having yet, but she got so excited and that is what she yelled)

Eating pizza!

GOOD PIZZA!!

I'm a dancing machine...

and I found a dancing partner!

SURPRISE!

Feeding the dog.

Riding the cup of cocoa.

Throwing the balls!

More tickets!!

So much fun!

Hanging out on the tiger's head!

HELLO!!!

Riding the train!

This one just got thrown in there...Daddy playing basketball.

LOOK AT THOSE FISH!!

And we rode the train again!

She really was waving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment